Go where there is no path and leave no trail - exploring new tastes with Australian Native Foods.
A growing appreciation of the Australian Native Food holds a special place in Australian Culture.
A mixture of Australian Native Food will enable the receiver to become a participater in new cultures and learning. This is a great hamper for those who seek to explore different food experiences, and may be attracted to 'getting back to basic's.
Our Bush Tucker Hamper Includes:
Australian Wildfruits in Syrup
A colourful mixed of Australian Native fruits and berries, such as Quandongs and Muntries.
- Enjoy a Wild Fruits Pavlova by pouring over a pavlova shell or individual meringues with whipped cream.
- Spoon over French Toast for an irresistible brunch.
- Reduce Red Wine in a saucepan before adding Wild Fruits with their syrup and simmer together for a rich composite.
A tasty relish made from Kutjera (Desert Raisin), wattleseed, Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberry and tomatoes.
- Create a bush tucker sytle ploughman's Lunch with a selection of cheeses, crusty bread, cured meats, Kutjera Relish and fresh fruit
- Indulge in a rich, cheesy toasted sandwich with Kutjera Relish.
- Enjoy for breakfast by adding Kutjera Relish to an English Muffin with a herbed fried or poached egg and layer with crispy bacon.
Rosella Flower and Wild Plum Jam
This rich, tangy native fruit jam brings the Australian Rainforest to your table.
- Serve freshly baked scones with Rosella Flower and Wild Plum Jam, whipped cream and a pot of your favorite tea or coffee.
- Add to Jam Drop biscuits for afternoon tea.
- Spread over a wheel of Brie or Camembert cheese and wrap in puff pastry before baking to create a tasty appetizer.
Native Bush Dukkah
Made from a selection mix of outback ingrediants, Bush Dukah includes Saltbush, Wattleseed, Bush Tomotoe, Pepperberry, Lemon Myrtle, Macadamia Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Garlic and Salt.
- Sprinkle over crispy roast vegetables for a delicious side dish.
- Serve on a platter with chunks of bread and Macadamia or Olive Oil.
- Add a dukkah curst to meat, such as steak, chicken or fish.
- Enjoy for breakfast by adding Bush Dukkah to a poached egg or fried egg.
This hamper also includes a beautiful Jarrah board and Nina Bailey candle - $150.00.
A variation of our Emu engraved board is also available - $199.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flava Gifts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.